terça-feira, 17 de setembro de 2019

+00

  I saw a close agemasculin ,he was swimming meanwhile I swim .We bouth swim and it was a boat in the sea where we went bouth and we made sex inside most likely.
Anither time I went to a party outside and I dress a blue long dress and I drink a drink where I met and let say talk and dance and we went to sleep where we didn't make sex ,we fall asleep and he tried to make sex with me and I was most probably on period where he couldn;t reach to make sex and we fall asleep. We went inwith a car in an apartmen where we fall asleep ahgain and wake-up and drink cold coffe were we split.
One time I drink drinks in a bar where I make sex with a bar tender in a car on a mountain ,over the sea.
I dance ata party were after I met in masculine we hug each other on a castle street and make sex a college room all night and we make shower and sleep till the morning

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário